Posted on 03 May 2017
From the dazzling yachts in Marbella marina to the ancient splendour of Granada, the Costa del Sol offers something for every taste. If you’re a magpie that likes nothing better than a bit of bling you can hit the coast and rub shoulders with the superrich and superstars. If you want to enjoy a slower pace of life just head a few miles inland, where you will unearth traditional yet welcoming rural villages. Wherever you choose to live on Spain’s sunshine coast, you will be pleased to hear there has rarely been a better time to buy here.
Its seductive charms are continuing to draw a steady flow of international buyers from the Russian, Chinese, Arabic and wider European markets – including plenty of Brits. Proving that buyers from these shores haven’t been completely deterred by a weak pound; instead finding ways to overcome any Brexit related obstacles in their way.
If you want to join the army of savvy international property buyers heading to the Costa del Sol then download your FREE Spain Buying Guide here!
As the property stars align on the Costa del Sol the benefits of consistent international investment are being felt across the region:
- The Spanish media has jumped on the bandwagon, encouraging further investment.
- Tech infrastructure has improved, including the installation of fibre optic internet.
- Prospective buyers have an ever evolving array of internet resources, mobile apps, guidebooks and niche expertise services at their disposal when buying in the region.
- British buyers have a comprehensive selection of information, legal protection and financial security to choose from, such is the demand from the most loyal of international markets.
- Banks have resumed lending money to foreign clients.
- Increased demand is driving up prices, increasing long-term investment potential.
With money flooding into the local property market once again, property experts are finally confident enough to predict an optimistic future. If you’re considering buying on the Costa del Sol you’ll be entering a particularly buoyant market. So don’t delay! Stop all the talk and get that viewing trip booked today.
When you’re ready to make the move, click here to download the Spain Buying Guide. It’s completely FREE and packed with great advice.